DELHI: The recent 'Dharna' initiated by the Delhi CM, Arvind Kejrival taught him something.
On the day of Dharna Kejriwal was on an official leave, hence when Capital's CM sat to write the Leave Application he was blank. Delhi Chief Minister was stunned when he got to realize that he did not knew the format of a Leave Application.
"I am really felling low today as today I got to realize that I just do not know the format of a Leave Application. I guess it is because after I left my school followed by my resignation from IAS job, I never took a leave because I was not working for any formal organisation and I was always busy playing 'Protest-Protest' with Anna ji and Bedi didi" said Delhi Chief Minister, Arvind Kejrival.
"Anyways, this is an Aam Aadmi's Government therefore I will learn the 'Leave Application' Format from an Aam Aadmi only" added Arvind Kejrival.
Meanwhile BJP have appeled L-G to recruit a Tution Teachers for Arvind Kejrival.
On the day of Dharna Kejriwal was on an official leave, hence when Capital's CM sat to write the Leave Application he was blank. Delhi Chief Minister was stunned when he got to realize that he did not knew the format of a Leave Application.
"I am really felling low today as today I got to realize that I just do not know the format of a Leave Application. I guess it is because after I left my school followed by my resignation from IAS job, I never took a leave because I was not working for any formal organisation and I was always busy playing 'Protest-Protest' with Anna ji and Bedi didi" said Delhi Chief Minister, Arvind Kejrival.
"Anyways, this is an Aam Aadmi's Government therefore I will learn the 'Leave Application' Format from an Aam Aadmi only" added Arvind Kejrival.
Meanwhile BJP have appeled L-G to recruit a Tution Teachers for Arvind Kejrival.

It really funny but true, when you stop doing some basic activity over the years it goes out of your mind. Happened with me in bank few years back :)
ReplyDeleteYeah! It's true, sometimes happens with me too :P
DeleteBut he is the CM of India's Capital. Shouldn't he know atleast this much..